Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Super Deluxe

My first real friday night calls for some sake. So after a full day of classes (1 class=1 hr 20 minutes) me and some bros went out to this "hip" NY style underground club where we participated in a sake tasting event with some performances by Michiaki, a Japanese Shamisen player, who honest to goodness, shredded on that shamisen like no other guitarist I've seen before. It was really heavy and dark. There was also this traditional Japanese song and dance which was really cool. And some Libyan rap group perfromed. And a Zulu Nation Hip Hop After/Dance Party. And thats it.



I am now an expert on sake. Go ahead ask me anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea Nathan was there! Maybe you mentioned it. What a great kid!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home