Friday, November 03, 2006

The Return of Something Better

Whenever I've had a crummy 15 hour day at school and feel down in the dumps, I have to reach for none other than that freshly baked blueberry muffin cereal...Malt-O-Meal's Blueberry Muffin Tops!!!

Malt-O-Meal Blueberry Muffin Tops Cereal

Thats right baby!! Shipped straight from the good ol' U.S. of A., this delicous friend of mine was delivered to my door right here in Tokyo, Japan! Thanks to the kind thoughts of my mother and father I was able to dive in and get lost in the crispy sugary flakes of fresh-baked goodness.

Me pouring the milk

Look at dem fresh bluburies sittin dere at duh bottum

I appologize for not having more pictures at this time, but some guy unscrewed the light and my whole room was dark. I would have B&W pictures, but come on...would B&W pictures be able to capture detail of this magnitude?


Or of this granular detail?


Or even this 3-Dity?


I rest my m'fn case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home