Sunday, September 10, 2006

LockOut Pt. 2

Im typing this from Pasha's computer because for the 2nd time in my 2 week stay here, I am locked out again. If we recall the first night in Tokyo, I found myself unable to get into my room due to a faulty lock. The lock was replaced and I was issued a new key. This morning I went to brush my teeth and realized I locked my keys in my room. It wasn't a big problem because I went to the big bag of spare keys in the manager's office looking for my spare key. But since I have a new lock (and new key) I am the ONLY room in the series of 70 rooms without a spare key. So now I sit here waiting for someone to show up and tell me "Oh...um...we didnt make a spare key for that room." And then wait a day for someone to change the lock once again and then I have to pay $100. Not to mention that I have a video camera sitting on my floor thats due today, and for each hour its late I have to pay $20. Not to mention I have a quiz today that I'm missing. Not to mention I have a music video edit thats due tomorrow that I was planning on editing all today. God I hate this building. SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. Why cant we have eye ball identification locks like in Demolition Man featuring Sly Stallone. Luck would have it that I'd have pink eye on the day of an exam. God I love Wesley Snipes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Stop complaining and support our troops. It's 9/11 season again. Must be why my nose is stuffy.

Monday, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home