Tuesday, September 12, 2006

End It With Some Baseball

The great thing about film production classes is that they almost force me to explore my surroundings. Sure a lot of kids will just capture some footage of their friends acting goofy or their mom cooking dinner but I have a bike and penchant for exploration, especially here dude.
So while capturing some video footage of some various parks and found objects, I also took the liberty of taking photographs. Here was my weekend:


After a full afternoon of being really lazy and studying, I decided to go out for another bike ride later that night. I heard there was a park around and I was determined to find it. As I headed down the narrow streets of Ontakesan, my eye cought some lights raised high into the sky. I followed dem lights until I had arrived to the park. Each event I saw as I rode through the park made my heart open up and shoot out a rainbow. And then that rainbow shot out another rainbow. Playgrounds, a couple playing soccer, skateboarding hooligans, the biggest funkiest slide I've ever seen, a minature city with stoplights and firetrucks where you can ride your bike, and to my surprise a baseball game at 10 PM on a Sunday. Almost every part of this city has been so tightly squeezed together, that to see a giantic baseball diamond made that rainbow piss his pants. I really felt good inside that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home